Facility Manager Resume Examples
- Complied and assists with all data collection and auditing activities.
- Coordinate inventory/supply management by reviewing monthly inventory count and approving purchase orders for necessary items to ensure cost containment, timely distribution and competitive pricing.
- Review the team performance Quaterly & annually.
- Preparing MonthlyManagement reports, Budget reports & Benchmarking reports.
- Organized client visits. Prepared all client rooms to their needs. Made sure to have enough customers per their demographics for the product being tested.
- Maintained the facility with product needed, received & sent product from clients.
- Attended all conferences with other Facility managers to go over current & upcoming projects.
- Conducting Site Audits for different clients Like TCS.
- Oversaw all aspects of equipment installation, maintenance, and repair for both internal and external services.
- Evaluated facility operations and personnel to ensure compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Led facility management staff and consultants in producing a business plan that focused on all aspects of facility operations, including setting priorities and job assignments.
- Applied performance data to evaluate and improve operations, target to current business conditions and forecast needs.
- Managed budget implementations, employee reviews, training, schedules and contract negotiations.
- Managed all aspects of a 12 plus million dollar product finishes facility to include sales, customer service, distribution, logistics, safety, profit and loss and human resources
- Managed 9 employees by delegating to Operations Manager daily work projects
- Worked with Sales and Technical teams for two divisions improve, products and customer expectations in order to meet sales goals
- Maintained excellent customer service levels by continuously training and coaching customer service team
- Manage 5 Transportation Managers & 50 Team Members from San Antonio, Harlingen & Corpus Christi, TX.
- Responsible for the daily operations managing, planning and administrating the daily operations for Stericycle / Shred-it.
- Manage performance through daily metrics, motivation, monitoring and coaching.
- Ensure safety compliance are meet on the Health Care and Document Destruction division.
- Manage Key Accounts relationships Frost Bank, RBFCU, Methodist, Baptist Health Care and Etc.
- Ensure Safety & Security of staff, property and company assets.
- overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- allocating and managing space between buildings
- helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Managing any refurbishments, renovations and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to plan.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of premises to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and also the legal requirements.
- Need to manage the cleaning, waste disposal, catering, security and parking of each site, while managing the budgets and keeping records of all payments.
- Managing the office systems, which can often include the IT and office equipment.
- Tracking and timely renewal of Annual Maintenance Contracts (Soft service & Technical)
- Implementation of New Initiatives, Value added service & cost saving measures as per approval from client or budget.
- Day to day was reporting to HR/Admin Manager and Regional manager
- Monthly were checking the attendances and doing the further process.
- Conducting weekly meeting with site supervisor team to get and resolve the cleaning issue.
- Work planning for controlling the site issues and audit.
- Conducting monthly meeting with infection control team and getting advice on related issues.
- Taking patients feedback on daily and resolve the patient issues as soon as possible.
- Maintaining the all checklist and register staffs documents as per hospital protocol.
facility manager/retail sales manager
- Coordinate appointments to show storage spaces to prospective renters.
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance of property and storage units.
- Conducting monthly meeting with Unions committee members on related staff’s issues.
- Maintain the staff vaccination/ Health check-up record.
- Keeping the documentation of staff or memos and incident reports.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.