Facility Manager Resume Examples
- Directly responsible for implementation of emancipation skills in a residential facility including the effective delivery of all child care services to residents.
- Ensuring the successful integration of treatment and educational services for each child.
- Responsible to hire, train and evaluate all treatment personnel, including, coaching and modeling of appropriate routines, behaviors and interventions with residents.
- Responsible for all budgetary and fiscal planning Supervisor Mike Richey – Administrator
- BMS building management system
- training for HVAC components
- logistic management for 3 building
- 2 hotels maintenance manager
- Provided facility and property management services including leading system upgrades, vendor and contract management, safety and code enforcement, design and construction, volunteer coordination, project management and training.
- Performed maintenance and repairs on all of the facility mechanical systems including security, heating and AC
- Composed vital work itinerary, schedules and tracking of maintenance, parts, and personnel.
- Conducted quality assurance inspections on all maintenance and submitted reports to superiors.
- Coordinated team training, created lesson plans, produced mock scenarios, and supplied training props to conduct the department’s casualty control training.
- Lead the team responsible for the ships repairs and skillfully updated the ships reverse osmosis system.
- Conducted trend analysis to identify points of failure to maintain equipment reliability.
- Follows all rules, policies and procedures of RMS Groups of Institution along with regulations pertaining to the Transportation Department
- Recruits bus driver candidates, safety assistants and monitors; reviews
- Inspects assigned buses for cleanliness, condition of seats, mechanical and body condition
- Works closely with Transportation Supervisor and route mechanic to ensure that all mechanical deficiencies noted by drivers are corrected.
- Manages payroll for drivers, monitors, safety assistants and support Staff
- Responsible for complete upkeep of the school and ensure high standards of operations, maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure maintenance of IT, Furniture, building, other movable assets
- Manage in-house union operating engineers of multiple skills including building engineers, electricians, painters, HVAC technicians, and carpenters.
- Performing regular checks on the buildings & pools; maintaining equipment on the floor and ensuring their smooth working
- Controlling all maintenance and facilities spend in line with budgeted levels.
- Managing landlord relationships.
- Developing maintenance plans.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks..
- Carrying out regular site audits and inspections to identify any areas that need repairing.
- Work in child and adolescent residential institutions..
- Ensuring upkeep and maintenance of entire school facility including classrooms, washrooms, passages, Library, Cafeteria, playground etc
- Maintenance of swimming pool & splash pool with necessary requirements
- Monitoring deployment of housekeeping staff and optimizing their utilization
- Supervise all other administrative staff like office assistants etc
- Implementing security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure safety & security of students, staffs at school premises
- Planning and monitoring security arrangements involving preparing security plans, deployment of security personnel
- Planning, & organising the school events. Liaison with other departments to ensure successful events
- Co-ordination with all events happening in the school like annual day, sports day and other student related activities
- Work closely with other functions and vendors for planning, co-ordinating and managing events both on and off campus
- Handling parents grievances / problems regarding transportation issues
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical and Mechanical systems
- Managing the electrical heating & cooling systems; facilitating in the overhauling of AC, plumbing and electrical equipment
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards. to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements. systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Planning preventive maintenance for various projects
- Oversee the daily maintenance of all facility equipment including loading and unloading of all chemicals , facility repairs, modifications, or replacement as appropriate or as needed and working with different vendors.
- Monitor the general upkeep for the facility to ensure its cleanliness and to prevent chemical spills,safety hazards, working closely with the loaders/yard hands and operations manager daily to maintain the facility safe and clean, and adherence to environmental expectations and audits.
- Schedules and assigns work to loaders and yard hands to ensure loading and unloading of all chemicals, acid transports, facility repairs and upkeep of the facility are done effectively and efficiently.
- Preparing Auto Cad drawings for the various facilities project such as renovations and new constructions
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.