- Directly responsible for implementation of emancipation skills in a residential facility including the effective delivery of all child care services to residents.
- Ensuring the successful integration of treatment and educational services for each child.
- Responsible to hire, train and evaluate all treatment personnel, including, coaching and modeling of appropriate routines, behaviors and interventions with residents.
- Responsible for all budgetary and fiscal planning Supervisor Mike Richey – Administrator
- BMS building management system
- training for HVAC components
- logistic management for 3 building
- 2 hotels maintenance manager
- Provided facility and property management services including leading system upgrades, vendor and contract management, safety and code enforcement, design and construction, volunteer coordination, project management and training.
- Performed maintenance and repairs on all of the facility mechanical systems including security, heating and AC
- Composed vital work itinerary, schedules and tracking of maintenance, parts, and personnel.
- Conducted quality assurance inspections on all maintenance and submitted reports to superiors.
- Coordinated team training, created lesson plans, produced mock scenarios, and supplied training props to conduct the department’s casualty control training.
- Lead the team responsible for the ships repairs and skillfully updated the ships reverse osmosis system.
- Conducted trend analysis to identify points of failure to maintain equipment reliability.
- Follows all rules, policies and procedures of RMS Groups of Institution along with regulations pertaining to the Transportation Department
- Recruits bus driver candidates, safety assistants and monitors; reviews
- Inspects assigned buses for cleanliness, condition of seats, mechanical and body condition
- Works closely with Transportation Supervisor and route mechanic to ensure that all mechanical deficiencies noted by drivers are corrected.
- Manages payroll for drivers, monitors, safety assistants and support Staff
- Responsible for complete upkeep of the school and ensure high standards of operations, maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure maintenance of IT, Furniture, building, other movable assets
- Manage in-house union operating engineers of multiple skills including building engineers, electricians, painters, HVAC technicians, and carpenters.
- Performing regular checks on the buildings & pools; maintaining equipment on the floor and ensuring their smooth working
- Controlling all maintenance and facilities spend in line with budgeted levels.
- Managing landlord relationships.
- Developing maintenance plans.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks..
- Carrying out regular site audits and inspections to identify any areas that need repairing.