- Responsible for the effective management and day-to-day operations of allocated Apartment Complexes.
- Monitoring of reactive and planned repairs and maintenance requirements
- Assists with minor repairs when appropriate
- Maintain asset and contractors registers
- Liaising with contractual cleaners
- Liaising with owners and residents
- Supervision of cleaning staff
- Maintained a safe and efficient facility; 20,000 sq ft administration building, seven acres of land with several out buildings including a barn and three horse arenas
- Maintained mutually beneficial relationships with a variety of vendors
- Tactical planning for scheduling and executing daily facilities management tasks
- Maintained constant communication between staff members to ensure safety and function
- Project management; oversaw several construction projects, including the restoration of three horse arenas. Where I came in $42,000 under budget of a $270,000 project
- Utilize manpower resource effectively by providing and maintaining adequate tools and equipment ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices in a safe and operable condition
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, power distribution boards, cooling facilities, pipe systems, plumbing, water pumps, machinery, or equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery- Power Generators, Air Compressors, Gym Equipment, Winches, Hydraulic trolley and bottle jacks etc.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, or straightedges.
- Record and evaluate type and cost of required installation, maintenance or repair work supporting most efficient and cost effective Site maintenance services.
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms for site and workshop maintenance.
- Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery found in cafeterias, laundries, stores, offices, or workshop.
- Garage Supervisor
- Prepared Work Orders
- Handled Payroll
- Cleaning as required
- Alerting senior management of security breaches
- Monitoring of CCTV footage, and monitoring of contractors.
- Occasional after hours call outs do occur
- Understand applicable health and safety regulations and ensure that all employees adhere to the same standards