Facilities Manager Resume Examples
- Responsible for the effective management and day-to-day operations of allocated Apartment Complexes.
- Monitoring of reactive and planned repairs and maintenance requirements
- Assists with minor repairs when appropriate
- Maintain asset and contractors registers
- Liaising with contractual cleaners
- Liaising with owners and residents
- Supervision of cleaning staff
- Maintained a safe and efficient facility; 20,000 sq ft administration building, seven acres of land with several out buildings including a barn and three horse arenas
- Maintained mutually beneficial relationships with a variety of vendors
- Tactical planning for scheduling and executing daily facilities management tasks
- Maintained constant communication between staff members to ensure safety and function
- Project management; oversaw several construction projects, including the restoration of three horse arenas. Where I came in $42,000 under budget of a $270,000 project
- Utilize manpower resource effectively by providing and maintaining adequate tools and equipment ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices in a safe and operable condition
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, power distribution boards, cooling facilities, pipe systems, plumbing, water pumps, machinery, or equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery- Power Generators, Air Compressors, Gym Equipment, Winches, Hydraulic trolley and bottle jacks etc.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, or straightedges.
- Record and evaluate type and cost of required installation, maintenance or repair work supporting most efficient and cost effective Site maintenance services.
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms for site and workshop maintenance.
- Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery found in cafeterias, laundries, stores, offices, or workshop.
- Garage Supervisor
- Prepared Work Orders
- Handled Payroll
- Cleaning as required
- Alerting senior management of security breaches
- Monitoring of CCTV footage, and monitoring of contractors.
- Occasional after hours call outs do occur
- Understand applicable health and safety regulations and ensure that all employees adhere to the same standards
- Maintained 100% accountability for $1M+ in assets comprised of 600+ items; received zero negative findings on inspections / audits.
- Assumed additional responsibility as Logistics Officer during overseas deployment; praised for ability to quickly master job requirements in stressful environment.
- Defined and implemented standard operating procedures and consolidated two departments with assets valued at $3.5M to drive efficiency and ensure compliance with necessary policies and regulations.
- Entrusted with additional responsibility due to exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Recognized with award for exceptional performance and measurable record of results, leadership, and professionalism.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Semi-Truck Operator
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Garage & Shop Supervision
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Managed vendor relationships and oversee invoice payment for all completed projects.
- Serve as single point of contact for all branch related facility issues.
- Directly responsible for oversight of all contractor services and service contracts to support facilities
- Overview company bids for general contracting jobs (Includes Electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and construction)
- Coordinate, plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams and ensure all safety precautions and procedures are adhered to before commencing and while performing daily assigned tasks.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Service and clean restrooms, gather and disposal trash and scrap materials.
- Requisition of supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties from Supply Chain Management depots (S.C.M) or through a Local Purchase Orders (L.P.O)
- Performed interior maintenance and janitorial tasks to ensure safe, functioning work environment for staff and a clean, professional space for patrons and the general public
- Performed exterior maintenance and landscaping tasks to maintain an inviting, presentable place of business
- Managed and supervised all facility-related services including Waste Removal, Pest Control, HVAC and Fire/Security Alarm Systems
- Created and maintained working realtionships with a network of contractors/licensed professionals for specific and seasonal repairs such as Plumbing, HVAC, Electric and Masonry
- Supervised and assisted in major repair/replacement projects such as exterior retention wall installation, stage/main floor sanding/refinishing/staining and the removal and replacement of a hot water heater
- Coordinated/Supervised all event independent rentals of the facility including set up, rental deposit and balance collection and clean up/break down
- Supervised weekly janitorial services
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.