junior facilities engineer
- Responsible to liaise with Engineering, HSE department and clients concern on heavy lifting, roll-up, load out procedures, lifting analysis and operations.
- Analyze equipment and manpower loading for project in the yard throughout project duration, recommendation of equipment and machinery distribution according to project either own or rental equipment/machinery.
- Establish standards operating procedure, quality control, equipment testing, inspection, and maintenance of equipment according to engineering principles and safety regulations based on company and client procedures, standards and specifications.
- Identify, review or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Responsible in facilities equipments such as HVAC, CDA compressor, Fire protection system, pumps and generator sets.
- Plan preventive maintenance on different facilities machines.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors on a regular basis to support facilities equipment needs.
- Confer with management, production or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Act as a mechanical engineer in-charge for equipment operation and maintenance such as chillers, Air handling units, Air Compressors and pumps.
- Manages and implements works orders given by the immediate head and ensures completion of work within a given time frame.
- Handles special project such as air conditioning unit installation, air duct repair and installation, mechanical, and electrical wiring.
- Operates, monitors and repairs an equipment as needed.
- Prepare budgets, bids or contracts.
- Review, recommend or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Plan, direct or coordinate survey work with other project activities. or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Controlled site engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets including repairs, maintenance, health and safety
- Must be able to present or interpret network of activities Critical Path, schedule & progress versus target schedule, activity data resources;
- Deep knowledge in Material thru Supply Chain Management (ERP- Oracle application);