- Monitored facility to ensure that it remains safe and secure.
- Scheduled preventive maintenance of Building Systems.
- Responded to emergency calls.
- Managed daily operations of the Facility.
- Supervised Security and Maintenance workers.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as Client Visits
- Break down classes and set up for next day if possible.
- Clean facilities.
- Restock bathrooms.
- Run facilities service desk .
- First point of contact for suppliers & contractors, obtaining quotations, preparing and issuing purchase orders.
- Manages a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget. This includes all heating, air conditioning and maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Prepare monthly budget and operates within that budget with regard to the expenses for production supplies, operating supplies, electricity, gas, water and sewer.
- Supervise the maintenance and general cleaning of Nokia facilities
- Manage and allocate office furniture, ensuring proper space exercise
- Supervise provision of canteen services.
senior facilities coordinator
- Managed construction projects for IBM facilities through completion of projects.
- Coordinated IBM employee office relocations throughout the Atlanta IBM sites.
- Make sure all doors are locked in building and lights are off.
- Purchase Immediate required items.
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance activities in line with available resource and customer requirements to ensure we are efficient and meeting our customers’ expectations.
- Record all maintenance activities and customer liaison within appropriate systems to enable a full history of activities to be visible to all stakeholders.
- To manage excellent relationships with clients, our suppliers and other partners.
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal departments in a clear professional manner to give the best possible customer experience.
- Identify potentially hazardous conditions and design operation that will protect employee and public safety, and the safety of all company resources.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with Operations Field staff, Environment.
- Health & Safety, Operations Management and local regulatory agencies.