fabricator/ body tech
- Perform new project vehicle tear down and label and catalog all parts in an orderly fashion
- Repair or fabricate new metal body parts.
- Determine the areas where necessary to apply body filler then sand straight.
- Prep and Prime car and parts using a HVLP spray gun.
- Verify depths and dimensions of cuts to ensure adherence to specifications, or blueprints using measuring instruments.
- Cut, shape, and polish granite countertops to prepare for installation
- Fabricate Windows and Doors designs by the manangement.
- Operate machine in the creation of the the windows or doors.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink, bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills.
- Operate plasma table, using computer, adding new sheets, removing parts.
- Program computers for plasma table, familiar with CAD, Draft site, Pronesting software.
- Operate small battery powered forklift, outdoor 8000lb rated forklift.
- Operate and program 120 ton press brake.
- Operate sheer, band saws, Brobo circular saw, torch, hand plasma, to cut material.
- Operate sand blaster in outdoor conditions.
- Cleated PVC belts
- Install and splice light weight conveyor belts on customer sites.
- Work with walk-in customers to determine and fulfill their requests.
- Hand cut and lace belts in shop with Flexco tools.
- Mechanically and manually cut gaskets.
fabricator/ ndt technician
- Inspecting all tools connection
- Performed non-destructive testing on the stabilizer, fishing tools, drilling jar, shock tools, Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Operated multiple presses with a team
- Kept a quality record report every 15 min