Executive Assistant Resume Examples
executive assistant/human resources
- Planned, directed, and coordinated risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses. financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Served as the go to person; answering questions in regards to policies, procedures and finding resolutions to member/staff problems.
- Reduced office expense by finding smarter solutions for vendors, suppliers and services.
- Managed all bookkeeping aspects of real estate development firm with properties nationwide
- Provided administrative assistance to U.S. Senior Executive, including organized script log, maintained projects status, coordinated meetings and appointments.
- Offered English-Mandarin translation to on-site meetings, conference calls, and written materials.
- Researched on projects-related information and created reports.
- Read scripts for coverage and wrote summaries and comments.
- Though the field was different from Education, all the tasks required attention to details, observation abilities, patience, reading, writing and coordination skills to fulfill, which were also necessary qualities of an educator.
executive assistant / office manager
- Manage and maintain executive’s schedule.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for all offices.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for board, and other meetings.
- Manage and post to social media accounts
- Create and send out marketing emails
- Create content schedule
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for executive heads.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letter.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the director.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures.
- Prepare responses to correspondence of a sensitive nature.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media and tours.
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing for the label and artists.
- Prepare and negotiate any and all contracts. Confer with colleagues and attorneys.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion tours
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons, dinners or celebration ceremonies.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations/confirmations for all personnel.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
- Maintain scheduling of travel and event calendars.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic miscellaneous work.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program/tour costs as part of tours and promotion events.
- Schedule conference calls.
- Compile invoices and create bills for clients in QuickBooks, reconcile invoices against media buys to ensure that all invoices are accounted for.
- Receive payments from clients, process deposits, issue checks to vendors, reconcile bank statements, process and pay miscellaneous office bills.
- Manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable issues that arise.
- Check produced media for coop compliance.
- File for coop reimbursement for all clients monthly.
- Act as main point of contact for all media representatives to the company.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, constant follow ups, maintained cordial relationship with all concerned members.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Make travel arrangements for executives. Strict vigilance on change of complexed travel (re-scheduling/cancellations etc.)
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors. Prepare and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Work closely with leadership to define/support client & internal meeting needs
- Triage incoming business calls
- Prepare expense reports
- Help process legal contracts, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Serve as a recruiting coordinator and brand ambassador: facilitating outreaches, scheduling interviews
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.