executive assistant/human resources
- Planned, directed, and coordinated risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses. financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Served as the go to person; answering questions in regards to policies, procedures and finding resolutions to member/staff problems.
- Reduced office expense by finding smarter solutions for vendors, suppliers and services.
- Managed all bookkeeping aspects of real estate development firm with properties nationwide
- Provided administrative assistance to U.S. Senior Executive, including organized script log, maintained projects status, coordinated meetings and appointments.
- Offered English-Mandarin translation to on-site meetings, conference calls, and written materials.
- Researched on projects-related information and created reports.
- Read scripts for coverage and wrote summaries and comments.
- Though the field was different from Education, all the tasks required attention to details, observation abilities, patience, reading, writing and coordination skills to fulfill, which were also necessary qualities of an educator.
executive assistant / office manager
- Manage and maintain executive’s schedule.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for all offices.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for board, and other meetings.
- Manage and post to social media accounts
- Create and send out marketing emails
- Create content schedule
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for executive heads.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letter.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the director.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures.
- Prepare responses to correspondence of a sensitive nature.