executive assistant / human resources assistant
- Extensive Diary Management for Director (Sacha)
- Organise all of Sacha’s Domestic and International travel
- Management of Sacha’s Personal and Business Financials
- Event Management – Head Office and Retail Outlets
- Management of all correspondence relating to Sacha
- Refer suitable candidates to the Director (Sacha) & Operations Manager (Robina), making hiring recommendations.
- Identify staff vacancies and advertise, screen and interview applicants for Head Office and Retail positions.
executive assistant (intern)
- Set-up the office as it was an early stage business.
- Managed and created work procedures documents and inventory spreadsheets.
- Assisted the General Manager to communicate with local employees.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work – related problems.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards organisational objectives.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organisational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Expert in coordinating effective operations, including correspondence, customer, industry and stakeholder interactions.
- Ran errands
- took care of promo such as stocking supplies and sent out promo boxes to each Ahern store
- General Maintenance of Head Office and Retail outlets
- Coordinated the start-up of three new Retail outlets
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and responding to emails.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange and organize company events.
- Uphold strict company confidentiality. Keep safe all government documents.
- Perform duties aside from listed above should time and capability permits.