- Prepare and serve food and non-food samples
- Engage members in a professional and memorable manner in order to create a positive shopping experience
- Promote and increase the sale of products
- Setup and takedown events
- Report member responses to products
- Manage and organize events and lists of beneficiaries.
- Wrote press releases.
- Contact clients and conduct phone meetings for potential partnerships.
- Created one newsletter for March.
event specialist / alcohol sales
- Utilize techniques of persuasion and conversational skills to reach or exceed weekly sales quota.
- Educated and knowledgeable about various wines, beers, and spirits as well as food parings.
- Inform customers about unique selling points. Prepare for each event in advanced in order to become aware of product and selling points.
- Complete event summary with a focus on customer reception towards the product.
- Organizing marketing materials for the event
- Conceptualizing event themes
- Prepare and manage event
- Monitor inventory of all event requirements
- Public speaking and engaging with customers, demonstrating and providing awareness of product features and benefits.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store associates.
- Properly prepare event table and carts for advertising.
- Acquire Alcohol Certification
- Prepare, serve food and beverages completing the requirements for food safety certification.