event director/manger and agency public relations (part time)
- Workshop Facilitator (Self Development Workshops)
- Conducted agency public relations.
- Secured contractors and workshop facilitators.
- Developed and coordinated workshops, conferences, and retreats. Prepared budgets and reports.
- Managed upwards of 26 representatives.
- Implemented training course for new recruits — speeding profitability
event director, 2017
- Directed MMU Japanese Cultural Society’s event: Ghost House
- Reviewed past feedback and adapted accordingly for enhanced user-friendly environment
- Planned budgets for purchase of required equipment and decorations
- Supervised publicity efforts to entice prominent participants
- Collected feedback from participants and conducted a post-mortem meeting to discuss
event director, 2016
- Directed Japanese Cultural Society’s event: Ghost House
- Planned, coordinated and oversaw event logistics and publicity
- Planned budgets and arranged for purchase of required equipment
- Divided tasks between members and encouraged teamwork
- Collected feedback from participants and organized a post-mortem meeting to discuss
- Duties included staffing, training, digital media setup, social media management, menu/advertisement design and live event hosting.