- Provide facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion infusion, and facial waxing services. Suggest retail products appropriate for home care
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided
- Shape eyebrows and remove facial hair, using depilatory cream, tweezers, and wax
- Demonstrate and sell facial care products and cosmetics
- Train or supervise other estheticians
- Recommend and explain the use of cosmetics, lotions, and creams to soften and lubricate skin and enhance and restore natural appearance
- Facials such as antiaging facials, acne facials and brightening facials.
- Body treatments.
- Hair removal using hard and soft wax.
- Use of high frequency and galvanic machines.
- Will know microdermabrasion as of June 30th, 2018.
- All Esthetics and nail services
- General sanitation
- Fill in reception
- Self promotion
- Performing short salon services including brow and facial waxing
- Applying makeup to customers based on skin tone, eye shape and bone structure
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Achievement of product and service goals
- Up-selling services and products
- Using the appointment book to set up return services
- Following all Board of Barbering and Cosmetology safety, sanitation and hygienic products before, after and during the service
- Provide facial and upper body massages.
- Apply eye lash extension.
- Used machines like High frequency, LED Light therapy, Microdermabrasion, Micro current, Galvanic and Ultrasonic
- A bit of aroma therapy, basic make up, applied nutrition, ingredients analysis.
- Building and maintaining client relationship.