- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Arrange for lectures by experts in designated fields.
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Planned and delivered lessons to ESL students of various ages (15-25), professional and cultural backgrounds while constantly motivated them to take charge of their own learning and helped them to set their own goals.
- Planned and conducted lessons for Cambridge exams such as FCE, CAE, CPE and other assesment tests such as IELTS with on average 20-25 students in a group.
- Designed innovative and creative materials using audio visual resources that are both educational and enjoyable.
- Continuously documented students progress and provided appropriate feedback on oral/written work.
- Helped numerous students to achieve better academic performance, increase their proficiency level and pass English language exams.
- Consulted, trained and guided ESL students in their job search by facilitating workshops to practice interview and writing skills in English. These individuals became very successful and competitive candidates for multinational companies.
- Received consistently positive feedback from students on my innovative and ‘fun’ way of teaching and enjoyable nature of my classes.
- Planning and delivering K-5 ESL direct language service to LEP students
- Monitoring FEP 1, FEP 2 and FEP 3 ESL students’ proficiency level
- Planning and delivering presentations for regular teachers on different ESL related topics
- Keeping ESL WIDA ACCESS data updated, for purpose of ESL direct services
- ESL testing as well as testing accommodations for regular content assessments
- Filing all ESL paperwork
- Scheduling and delivering Annual ESL WIDA ACCESS assessment for all our ESL LEP students
- Managed average of 15 students per class and supervised during collaborative projects to maintain an engaged learning environment;
- Nurtured students’ ability to think critically by fostering discussion around controversial topics;
- Communicated with other teachers at weekly meetings to improve teaching curriculum;
- Documented student attendance and progress against goals.
- Conducted monthly student evaluations to provide feedback on strengths and weaknesses;
- Facilitated and trained students for the state exams, resulting in a 15% increase of exam scores
- Preparing and reviewing the lessons before calling the student.
- Deliver the lesson with the required guidelines and lesson flow.
- Conduct comprehension tests and level up tests.
- Help students prepare for their OPiC, TOEIC and job interviews.