- Administered critical IV medications such as Cardizem, Dopamine, Insulin, Nitroglycerin, and Adenosine
- Assisted in the care of multiple traumas, cardiac arrests, stroke codes, sexual assaults and conscious sedations
- Provided care to people across the lifespan with different conditions from infants, children, pregnant women, and the elderly
- Assisted in the completion of 2 rape kits and sexual assault examinations
- Independently maintained safe and effective care to patients with different acuity levels in a time-restricted and demanding environment
- Constantly communicated and collaborated with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal care was given to patients in a timely manner
- Triage each patient and determine priority of care based on physical, psychological and social needs as well as factors influencing patient flow through the emergency care system.
- Perform focused assessment of chief complaints of each patient in a timely manner according to established triage guidelines.
- Carry out emergency care plan prescribed by physician.
- Initiated IV therapy.
- Analyze situations, anticipate potential problems and detect changes in patient status.