Equipment Engineer Resume Examples
- Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance for all production equipment
- Lead maintenance team for equipment repairing
- Manage spare parts stocks for predictive maintenance
- Prepare Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) report data analysis
- Costing and budgeting for maintenance purposes
- Equipment ergonomic methods and process lean analysis
- Generate build of material (BOM), process flow, control plan, work instruction and document controller for entire production
- Maintain and continuously improve the equipment performance index for the testing/mark/pack area. Monitor and report the index on a regular basis
- Provide guidance and training on equipment function and maintenance practice for technician and operator
- Provide timely support to production line on troubleshooting equipment abnormality, product defect and major down
- Provide short and long term engineering solution to reduce equipment major down
- Support the maintenance system. Including spare parts management, calibration tools/instruments management, and documentation management
- Manage equipment function enhancement and modification to achieve EFP performance and automation
- Support in equipment set up and buy off, coordinate with machine service.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and devices.
- Clean equipment and work areas.
- Knowledge of a wide array of tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of tool applications.
- Knowledge of use and repair of tools and equipment.
- Responsible for welding and implementing machinery installs.
- Machine’s DOE for optimum usage capacity
- Attend conference call to work with maintenance teams globally for improvement projects
- Utilize QCC, EFP, FMEA & Problem solving SPC tools into projects
- Awards2 Best Achievement Awards for my job performance recognition;
- Set-up, convert maintain equipment in accordance to production request with corporate utilization and productivity goal.
- Develop and improve machine system to improve productivity and quality towards customer satisfaction and specification conformance.
- Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standard and environment protection.
- Ensure quality of work to the satisfaction of customer.
- Generate report and analysis on low yield lots.
- Analyzed machine problem and perform direct engineering approach of trouble shooting technique.
- Generate project on maintenance engineering system an equipment capability to meet productivity and quality requirements.
senior equipment engineer
- Arrange equipment PM to meet both production and performance requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting for abnormal equipment down or particle trends unstable.
- Support duty to monitor and change tool status accordingly.
- Review SPC trends, react in time and take proactive actions.
- Manage and improve equipment performance to maximise uptime.
- Source alternative replacement for obsoleted parts and cost down purpose.
- Cooperate with vendor to develop modified parts to improve machine performance.
- Installation of STATIC & ROTARY Equipment
- Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning of Equipment’s & Pipelines
- Monitor equipment condition and implement corrective action as the case may require and validated effectiveness of action.
- Document all activities done in performing preventive maintenance and equipment innovation.
- Responsible for evaluating, selecting, and ordering equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Keeps current on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety issues
- Studies equipment performance and reliability
- Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process
- Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations
- Defines and writes preventative maintenance schedules
- Able to repair and troubleshoot machine during breakdown
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance
- Participate on Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM)
- Machine Improvement
- Machine Re-layout and Set-up
- Installation of static & Rotary Equipment’s
- Static equipment’s like vessels and columns internals installation ofMEG STILL COLUMN, GLYCOL ABSORBER COLUMN, ex changers and filters
- Rotary equipment’s like pumps, motors, coolers, turbines, gas compressors and gas engines and installation
- Commissioning and Installation in ONGC VASHISTA PLANT
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.