- At Edaville Railroad, I fulfilled multiple roles and positions.
- Beginning with Entertaining, I performed for children and families and served them food and drinks on a ride at the theme park.
- Leading ticket services, taking and checking tickets of all those who entered the park.
- Preparing food in the kitchen.
- Cleaning throughout the theme park.
- Cashier duty.
- Entertain guest while providing outstanding customer service.
- Have knowledge on liquors, wines, and craft beers.
- Meet sales goal by using sales techniques.
- Handle cash and drops in bank.
- Counsel and encourage patients to develop leisure activities.
- Assisting guests with customer services issues or complains
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as sports, games, water sports
- Direct special activities or events such as aquatics, gymnastics, games or performing arts.
- Develop and improve my microphone skills.
- Repeatedly identify valuable skills and qualities in each member of my team and guiding them to adequately apply said capabilities in practice.
- Develop my abilities to work in an environment providing more freedom for a creative approach and solutions.
- Organise events on regular basis by conducting and following plans, as well as handling the various challenges in the process of execution.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions accurately and provide correct information.
- Suggest and check tickets, locations, and/or listing formats to customers lacking details or complete information.
- Provide assistance for customers with entertainment information.
- Ensure safety and engage with guests.
- Entertain guest with performances that includes costumes.