- Teach classes using
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies.curriculum across multiple levels as assigned.
- Develop lesson plans conforming to set syllabus.
- Transform classroom atmosphere conducive to learning by providing required classroom facilities.
- Update and maintain accurate record keeping for daily attendance and student performance.
- Complete all ESL paperwork within given deadlines.
- Test, evaluate and counsel students with respect to their academic performance and goals.
- Teaching bachelor students of different fields how to develop their english skills according to their study programs.
- Finding didactic ways of teaching the language to primary and high school students.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-house workshops and ongoing teacher training programs.
- Learn and comply with institutional policies and procedures.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
- Teach writing classes.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- Reading and Writing teacher.
- Developer and created ciricullum
- Team Leader/Supervisor—7 years
- Supervisor of extra cirucullar clubs.
- Teach and guide ESL students as assigned.
- Interact with academic supervisor to improve delivery of KIC academic programs.
- Solicit and incorporate feedback on classroom performance to ensure positive and meaningful student experience.
- Correspond effectively with school administrative staff regarding planned and unplanned absences.