senior engineering technician
- Repair and maintain pick and place surface mount/through hole PCB machinery.
- Wrote machine maintenance schedules.
- Developed training manuals for RM technicians.
- Worked with new technology group, developing new manufacturing techniques.
- Spec’ed and purchased new machines.
- Wrote SOP and ISO 9000 documentation.
- Designed modifications to existing machines.
- Materials testing
- Supervision and inspection of job sites
- Process and analysis of lab samples
- Document lab results and field observations
- Managed daily construction activity and monitored progress of all Contractors on site for drainage, embankment,signing, silt fencing, striping, concrete, and asphalt.
- Prepared weekly status updates, daily work reports, and final estimates at each months end.
- Maintained Departmental databases and project field books in order to effectively manage all construction pay items.
- Developed complicated sampling plans, monitored testing procedures, and inspected testing equipment.
- Reviewed accuracy of traffic control plans, and specified the required signing, pavement markings, and
- barricades used during construction.
- Investigated complaints, provided corrective action, and facilitated solutions.
- Provide technical support to factory personnel, customer support, field reps and direct customers.
- Handle all testing of products and maintain all certification requirements of products.
- Recommend modifications to existing products or production standards to achieve optimum quality of products.
- Provide field and on-site training for all products.
- Provide field service and trouble shooting of products as needed.
- Write instruction and installation manuals for products.
- Assist in maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
- Performs installation/removal/upgrades for electrical/electronic/IC/C4I tasks (i.e. wiring of terminal boxes, testing and verifying connections, meggering cables, testing and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Performs system testing to evaluate performance and functionality
- Operates tools to aide in fabricating, installing, removing, upgrading tasks
- Uses drawings, technical manuals, instructions, standards, and specifications to perform system installation/removal/upgrade activities
- Certified to perform cableways, connectors (trainee), fire watch, confined space, and may have some special quals (i.e.: Fiber Handler, Shipyard Competent Person, Paint sampling, etc.).
- Understands the scope of work (i.e.: electrical – wiring a terminal box, test and verify connection, meggering a cable, etc.).