- Supervise the design engineering staff in the preparation of shop drawings of structural members, design and detail of ASME coded pressure vessels and tanks,piping spool drawings, material take-offs and cost estimation.
- Ensures that the teams output conforms with standard engineering practices using CAD software and the smooth transition into the fabrication process.
- Reports directly to the Engineering Manager and ensures that all clients documents provides sufficient information and clarifies any ambiguities found by making close contact with the customer.
- Investigates pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacturing, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, strength-weight efficiency as part of the overall fabrication process
- Make Engineering schedule
- Colaborate with Chief Engineering to make Preventive Maintenance all equipment in Hotel
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in Mechanical,civil,electrical and plumbing system
- Reporting Engineering activity and energy
- Lead team to achieve Engineering target
- Supervise all job program and manage expanse
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures or providing of materials or services.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or engineering equipments.
- Supervising the finishing and decoration works.
- Responsible for maintenance management (corrective, preventive) in commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment.
- Supervision of the installation of refrigeration equipment.