- Offered technical guidance on regulatory applications and strategy implementation.
- Controlled reduction of loss inventory by protecting company assets.
- Monitored paperwork procedures to prevent error-related losses.
- Performed thorough cash audits and deposit investigations.
- Conduct analytical studies on marine environmental parameters such as waves, wind, current, tides, bathymetry and turbidity
- Estimate design environmental parameters required in particular design wave height, design water level, design current speed required for the detailed design of marine structures
- Carry out numerical modelling studies on wave transformation and hydrodynamics
- Prepare developmental plans greenfield and brownfield ports including vessel size analysis, Master plan, Infrastructure facilities, Implementation schedule, Block cost estimate
- Positioning of intake and outfall pipelines for desalination plants and estimating dredging quantity
- Design of intake and outfall pipelines for desalination plants to ensure gravity flow
- Arrive at the most feasible layout for the development of port by conducting tranquility studies
- CFD simulations, analysis and reporting for consultancy in Multiphysics, using Ansys Fluent
- Interaction with clients and sales team for problem interpretation and project planning
- Worked on projects like Fluid Flows, Multiphase/Multicomponent Flows, Building Physics and Heat Transfer Problems.