- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities specialized in Backward Design Method.
- Develop and implement courses that incorporate technology, project-based learning, and real-world application for students.
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs, as well as the development of instructional programs.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand technology in the classroom, or behavioral problems affecting their educational and social situations.
- Create and adapt lesson plans according to students’ academic needs, including both and group work in AP and Computer subject.
- Determining and supporting standards of classroom behavior, and upholding district-adopted discipline policies.
- Establishing a developmentally appropriate, positive, inclusive and safe learning environment that is conducive to learning.
- Communicating proficiently with students.
- Meeting with students and parents to discuss education-related issues, and attending staff meetings.
- Creating and distributing educational content
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect and abuse.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars and conferences.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Facilitated activities that developed student’s creativity in making school paper.
- Used the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behavior.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Teaching English, Mathematics, Science, Filipino, Mother Tongue and Araling Panlipunan
- School Based Management (SBM) chairperson
- School Improvement Plan (SIP) secretariat, takes down minute, writes and sends invite to School Board Members and stakeholders
- BRIGADA ESLWELA documentation chairperson
- Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) Process Observer
- District Research Committee Member
- Layout School Report Card (SRC) and