- Followed schematics, assembly drawings and technical prints in assembly process.
- Connected and soldered electrical cables and wires per project requirements.
- Assembled prefabricated electromechanical components and sub-assemblies.
- Tested all completed electronic products and sub-assemblies.
- Maintained utility cleanliness and safety of all assigned equipment and tools.
- Delivered functional and high-quality assembled electronic products.
- Adhered to policies and procedures while performing work.
electronics assembler/machine operator
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.hange blade with tools.
- Build products using Ferrites, groundplanes, circuits, housings, Gaskets,.. ext. Using different tools to help build. I also solder wires, chips, connectors, heat sinks, ext… Some jobs I use a gas bonder to solder chips on boards.
- Run and operate machine, teach machine to dice panels depending on the size of chips needed to be diced. One panel is diced down to 22,000 more or less small chips. Wash and pack. Change blade in machine if the blade cracks or is used to it’s max. C
- Assembling various circuit boards for different manufactured car parts. Following precise instructions to hand place smaller electronic components.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies or frames, using hand tools and power tools.