- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Trace out short circuits in wiring using test meter.
- Strip insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers.
- Examine electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools.
- Construct controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws and punches.
- Drill holes and pull or push wiring through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Measure materials or objects for installation or assembly.
- supplying or holding materials or tools
- cleaning work area and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools components
- Work from ladders to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- New Home Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- New Outlets and Switches
- Smoke Detectors
- Interior & Exterior Light Installation
- Exhaust Fans
- Computer, Data and Telephone Cabling
- Clean work area and wash parts.
- Maintain rools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Transpor tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Install copper-clad ground rods, using a manual post driver.