ehs manager (internship)
- Test workplaces for environmental hazards, such as exposure to radiation, chemical or biological hazards, or excessive noise.
- Analyzed current business plan, identified inefficiencies in existing processes, and tracked performance following implementation of improvements
- Responsible for Team safety in the field
- Operated with high integrity, built trust, and earned sustained credibility with internal and external clientele
- Evaluated quality problems and performed to identify and resolve issues
- Preparing plan for implementation of IMS
- Conducting safety awareness training programme to all staffs & workers
- Coordination with site EHS officers / Engineers for achieving the EHS target and objectives.
- Coordinating with project coordinator & EHSO for conducting site inspection/audit to enhancing the EHS performance.
- Organising EHS meet with all concern chaired by regional Head.
- Motivate the Site EHSO & Project coordinators with respect to the EHS performance.