- Constructed and implemented lesson plans.
- Developed age appropriate activities suited to assist each child master grade level expectations.
- Assisted and attended in professional development activies.
- Spontaneously record observations for further programming
- Dropping and picking up children to and from school
- program planning
- meal planning
- providing meals and snacks for the day
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as Political Science, Public Administration and Current Affairs etc.
- Record and present the daily actives in a documentation form
- Validate RNS, PCAs, and Sitters on Anual Skills validation
- Facilitator for Pathway to Unparalled
- Provide orientation to newly hired Resource Nurses and Nurse Educators
- Float to All acute Care Units at HMH, Rehab Units, ED station 6, Psychiatric Units, Surgical Units, Medical surgical units, Orthopedic units,
- Provide remedial education to co-workers by investigation staffs documentation
- Perform Hester Davis Audits
- Perform general tasks such as supervising outdoor play, supervise and assist children with homework, running activities.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as cleaning, organizing play areas, dish washing.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports.
- Perform Hourly Rounds and Bedside Shift report Audits on newly hired employees and seasoned employees