- Prepare topics related to current affairs and build an understanding on them in an objective manner.
- Train aspirants in handling newspaper faster and more effectively.
- counselling candidates on personal basis and helping them cope with their anxiety
- Take classes for ‘Art of Writing’
- Got a dedicated batch of SSC for essay examination.
- Educate youths to prevent early pregnancy
- Giving moral sessions about family, love, and God
- Initiating and leading Team Building activities
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Supervising children.
- Implement and organize cultural activities and performances.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and excursions.
- Weekly programs.
- Food preparation.
- Facilitate new hire orientation
- Validate staffs on hourly rounds, bedside shift report, AIDET, Hand Hygiene, Manage up
- Assist with interviews of RNs & PCAs/Sitters
- Recording Educator for monthly staff meeting
- Assist with monthly staff meeting Agenda
- Responsible for Meeting Minutes
- Assist Nurses, PCAs, & Sitters with task such as initiation of peripheral IVs, administration of medications, sitting with suicidal patients, etc
- Construct lesson plans and teach students with the aim of catering towards diversity.
- Manage student behaviour.
- One-to-one student assistance with Literacy and Numeracy.
- Teach an array of Curriculum areas, including Religious Education.
- Teacher planning and organisation.
- Engage with all staff members of the school.
- Attend and engage in professional weekly staff meetings.