editor/media editor, student publication
- Write articles for student publication
- Edit and post student articles/videos/photos
- Take pictures for the student publication
- Lead student publication members in writing/editing workshops
- Lead weekly publication meetingsAssign subjects to each writer
- Go over goals of the week
- Work efficiently to ensure that information regarding anything and everything related to the campus reaches the students in the most successful manner possible.
- Update the website with articles and editorials on burning social and political issues to start some much required discussions.
- Interview the alumni, guest lecturers and celebrities visiting the campus.
- Created promo video showcasing actives, programs, and locations to visit while in the film city to attract customers.
- Research production topics using the internet, video archives and other informational sources
- Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Obtain rights to scripts or to such items such as existing video footage.
- Cut and edit audio and video to help breakdown the story and intricacies of basketball.
- Scope new opportunities based on customer requirements
- Direct planning, budgeting, vendor selection and quality assurance efforts
- Supervised the work of 12 team members, offering constructive feedback on their work performance
- Implement tracking processes to monitor performance
- Direct all phases of corporate learning projects, from scoping to delivery
- Define clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members
- Monitor timelines and flagged potential issues to be addressed
- Transcribed, Edited and Proofread Medical Reports by listening to a Recorded Voice File.
- Reported Errors in Medical Report.
- Review sales, customer concerns, and new opportunities to drive business strategy at weekly planning sessions
- Assess vendor products and maintained positive vendor relations