- Collecting data through business interview surveys; updating the RBM financial and economic database; checking and verifying data consistency and accuracy; drafting reports on the surveys
- Updating and maintaining macroeconomic and financial programming models, running the models to obtain new forecasts and then drafting initial report on the new forecasts
- Conducting analysis of underlying trends and fundamentals of economic developments
- Conducting research on relevant topics and theoretical underpinnings, drafting report on research findings and coordinating RBM Staff Working paper series
- Conducting inflation expectations and capacity utilization surveys in order to capture sentiments from agents in various economic sectors and writing a report on the outcomes
- Drafting section articles for publication in the Monthly and Quarterly RBM Publications
- Updating macroeconomic models to reflect new assumptions and structural data changes in Quarterly Projection Model and Satellite models, obtaining forecasts of macroeconomic variables and drafting the macroeconomic analysis and forecasting report for the Monetary Policy Committee
- Maintained and monitored procurement and shipment spreadsheets for various goods.
- Communicated with customers (Russian Railways HQ and regional offices) regarding shipments and monitored the amount of shipped goods.
- Communicated with suppliers regarding procurement and delivery dates.
- Maintained an archive of shipping documentation (receiving, processing, scanning, archiving).
- To prepare annual district council plan and budget.
- To prepare annual district council Action plan and cash flow statements.
- To provide supportive supervision of development projects in the council.
- To prepare quarterly physical and financial progressive report for development projects for the current financial year.
- To prepare District investment profile as well as the district social economic profile.
- To prepare project proposals.
- To collaborate with institutions and organizations dealing with aspects of economic planning and management.
- project economics
- Projects monitoring and evaluation.
- Collaborate with the treasury department in revenues collection.
- To prepare annual performance report.
- Accounting and registration statements
- Accounting and record cash register in lei and foreign currency, recording payments, collections
- Preparing invoices for customers and expedition documents – Tracking payments
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee public projects in the District.