senior ecommerce manager
- Develops tactical merchandising and promotion plans and prepares related budgets and forecasts
- Establish and influence digital marketing best practices across the organization
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via: reports, analytics, surveys etc.)
- Work cross functionally with other department stakeholders (Licensing, Rights Management, Customer Service, etc) to deliver on overall company goals
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking transactional and revenue performance, coordinating implementation of corrective actions when necessary
- Domestic & International E-commerce Business
- Online Sales & Marketing
- Category Management
- Marketplace Economics
- Manage the top line for E-Commerce channel for Glenmark consumer care division (FMCG).
- Identify & quantify Sources of growth in Online channel and develop new business strategy, tactical plans, and detailed business cases for new business development in order to rationalize resource investments.
- Implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote the company and its brands in the Ecommerce space.
- Leverage trade marketing inputs (Schemes/Activation) more effectively looking at the investment & opportunity to gain/maximize sales from the channel.
- Create and manage all online eCommerce content across platforms to ensure they are in line with brand requirements.
- Own long-term and short-term strategy and objectives of the E-commerce business.
- Understand retailer dynamics and engage with national retailers to represent Glenmark Consumer Care portfolio.
- Collection and implementation of online sales planning
- Preparation of Online Campaigns and sales promotions
- Analyzing incoming data from online sales channels
- Monitoring the organization’s social media strategy
- Design and Supervision of Online Campaigns
- Design and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for Organizational sales
- Strategic and operational leader with full P&L responsibility for $0.5M eCommerce business.
- Developed sales and digital marketing programs (SEO, Paid Search, Social Media,Marketplace, Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Marketing) to drive channel sales.
- Grew sales by 50% within the first year through integrating marketing communications and introducing low cost shipping options.
- Responsible for hiring, managing and developing eCommerce team of 3.