- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Setup and breakdown of scaffolding to Osha standards.
- Quick problem solving for carpentry repairs.
- Promoted from crew member to team lead within one year.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
- Use trowels to spread spackle.
- Press paper tape into compound.
- Smooth away excess material.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound.