- Designing wells in support of a field development.
- Prepare the well work over & Completion program.
- Prepare Bit optimization study.
- Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk.
- Reporting and optimizing operations.
- Applying technology and innovation in directional drilling, mud systems, casing , drill string design and completions.
- Supervising drilling, completion and work over operations.
- Direct and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, or well surveys.
- Interpret drilling and testing information for personnel.
- Simulate reservoir performance for different recovery techniques, using computer models.
- Design and implement environmental controls on oil and gas operations.
- Assign work to staff to obtain maximum utilization of personnel.
- Rock Mechanic Analysis – Estimate Un-confine and confine compressive strength from open hole log (Density, GR, NPHI, Resistivity, Sonic) . Identify formation rock hardness, interbedded , Rock type by petro physical analysis. Estimate safe drawdown pressure before sanding production thru well bore.
- Bit design- Chevron Expertise on Bit design, from Rock mechanic analysis, review and design PDC bit for each formation type and objective.
- Drilling optimization – Engineering design with Torque and drag, hydraulic stimulation, drilling parameter. Drill string design.
- Drilling Support center – Monitoring Real time data center room in Houston, consulting real time Chevron drilling Rig.