- AutoCad, Inventor
- 2D Equipment layout drawings.
- 3D Modeling of pipes, pumps, tanks/plate work, civil and steel work.
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Drawing office document control.
- Preparation of isometric & spool drawings using Isobuilder & save it to Ramp for fabrication.
- Entering the material in Ronibase by importing isometric drawing file (PCF/IDF) using Isobuilder.
- Checking the material availability for spool the dwg. In Ramp with respect to project store created in stock management.
- Creating the spool drawing package for fabrication.
- Creation of parts and components onSigma NEST
- Quotations and queries
- Dealing with and assisting clients
- Liaising with Ground staff andmachine operators
- Prepare 2D / 3D drawings.
- Modify drawing received from clients.
- Understand clients need and incorporate all details into the drawings.
- Attend client meeting in necessary occasion.
- Communicate with production line to ensure the drawing is producible.
- Understand the limitation of production and compromise in the drawing.
- Doing drawing for existing products and involved in R&D drawings for new product in the future.
- Managing the detailing & design stage of various Structural Steel projects using mainly Tekla Structures and AutoCAD (2D & 3D).
- Construction of General Arrangement drawings and Fabrication drawings inputting of survey information.
- Key roles included: Organising all the aspects of the design / draughting phase.
- Working from detailed structural calculations, Engineering GA drawings.
- Organisation of requests for Information, document control and variations to contract.
- Creation of 3D models of the steel framed buildings to generate fabrication drawings for our factory to work from.
- Site visits & Surveying help.