- Walk one or multiple dogs in various weather conditions.
- Providing plenty of exercise to meet owner’s and dog’s needs.
- Ensuring the safety of all the dogs that are in my care.
- Picking up and disposing of pet waste during walks.
- Ensuring that dogs have fresh water during and after walks.
- Providing regular updates to owners which includes pictures, videos and of dog’s potty breaks.
- Providing owner with a detail report of dog’s walk.
- Walk everyday.
- Ensure the animal had food and water when I came over everyday.
- Spend time with, show attention, and play with.
- Maintaining clean cages/runs for all the dogs in boarding
dog walker, pet sitter
- Dog Walking.
- Update owners of pet behaviors or pet illnesses.
- Providing walks to each dog in boarding.
- prepare food for pets in food treys
- walk the owners pets for about 30 minutes each
- inform the customers if their pet is sick
- travel to different locations with the pets on subways to doctors & sleep overs
- Walk dog to and from park
- Ran around park for 1 hour with the dog
- Fed dog
- Taking the dog on 30 min walks