- Clean, shape, and polish nails, using clippers, rotary tool, balms, and polishes.
- Evaluating a dogs needs and ensuring each dogs specific needs are met
- Creating schedules
- Speaking in front of crowds
dog trainer/kennel attendant
- Train dogs on basic obedience according to company guidelines.
- Understand individual dogs needs and abilities
- Oversee the feeding and watering of all dogs on the premises for the morning and afternoon.
- Maintain kennel cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Interact with customers including taking payments, dog food, and all of the dogs basic needs
- Observe the dogs in the kennels and report any irregularities in health or behavior.
- Walk all dogs on the premises twice a day.
- Provide Canine Welfare for all canine.
- Follow established training protocols in the training of canines.
- Properly utilize canine training equipment to include safety equipment for canines and trainers.
- Train and manage multiple canines through the training process, from Initial training through certification.
- Behavior modification consultancy.
- Managed the care of 10-15 dogs at a time
- Lead dog training classes to groups of 7-15 people
- Organized a variety of classes form Puppy classes to Competitive Rally-Obedience (American Kennel Club Dog Sport)
- Received praises from customers for training being completed in a timely manner, as well as a positive attitude
- Competed in nationally open competitions with a dog I trained
- Had the highest likelihood to recommend of all Petsmart dog trainers in the number one district in 2016
- Keep records of paperwork
- Assist with the local dog 4H program.
- Attend functions and events to promote business, answer questions, and provide demonstrations.