dog sitter/ house sitter
- Dog Sitting, feeding and taking care of all of the animal’s needs.
- House sitting, cleaning and taking care of of all house needs
- Mostly work for my family house sitting or dog sitting
- Daily handling of animals from 10-160 lbs
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for dog.
- Keep records of play, meal schedules, and exercise.
- Administration oral and eye medication
- Knowledge of aggressive animal stature
- I followed a strict daily routine of the pets.
- I’ve cared for snakes, dogs, cats, turtles, and fish.
- I made sure to be aware of any unusual behavior in the animals.
- Give daily vitamins or ointment.
- Take good care of weak pets, that require extra attention.
- Feed the dogs.
- Walk and play with the dogs.
- Clean any messes.
- Give the dogs their medication.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments.
- Walk various dogs
- Play with animals
- Take care of the animal’s basic needs.