- Answered incoming client calls and ensured all customer needs and requests were taken care of in a prompt and professional manner.
- Created and updated client and case documentation and maintained filing for all documentation using 5S methodology.
- Worked as a team, assisting with loading and unloading of trucks, ensuring strict compliance to all safety rules & regulations at all times.
- Elected (by coworkers and management) to act as the VVT (Voices and Values Team) Team Leader.
- Dock, fuel up, and Repair boats.
- Run heavy equipment (I.E Fork Lift and Tractors)
- Serve ice and food to boaters
- Run landscaping equipment (I.E weedeater and lawn mower)
- Wrap accessories.
- Fill truck with the accessories.
- Transport the accessories to place of assembly.
- Organize and clean the shop.
- Continuously replenish all items needed by all line workers to maintain a constant production of merchandise(pallets).
- Load repaired pallets onto trailers to meet order specifications with forklift.
- Maintain a clean and organized dock environment free of any debris to prevent potentially hazardous occurrences.
- Perform daily routine safety inspections of forklift in use.
dock worker(sit down forklift operator)
- receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders
- Properly load and unload freight using a forklift, pallet jack, hand truck or by hand
- installing gangways, placing materials on pallets, keeping the dock area clean, and operating special equipment such as forklifts.
- Load and unload freight