District Manager Resume Examples
- Promoted from Store Manager (2003) to District Manager (2010)
- Evaluate & develop store manager / assistant store manager candidates
- Actively sourcing & recruiting outside talent
- Develop new & strategic plans to drive incremental sales – grow profits
- Lead the sales & operational performance of 15 stores on a district team
- Educate staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales & customer service situations
- Develop agendas and lead monthly store leadership meetings for district team
senior district manager, mohawk program
- Manager for Midwest Territory Field Team in 8 states, servicing Home Depot locations
- Develop data review and budget reporting for senior management
- Achieved team quarterly measure sales goal consistently
- Mosaic Ring of Excellence Award, 2016
- Nominee, Mosaic Medal of Merit for Sales Performance, 2016
- Increased sales,profits and market share for promoted products by effectively leading ,coaching and managing efforts of 7 medical rep.
- Responsible for the promotion of anti-infective (Nanazoxid)
- Effectively communicate both upwards and downward
- Evaluate freight or inventory costs associated with transit times to ensure that costs are appropriate.
- Supervise the work of 5 Domo Gasoline location custome employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Make daily bank deposits from each store.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or store maintenance.
- Evaluate locations for new warehouses or distribution networks to determine their potential usefulness.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs. Acts as Store manager at different store locations as needed.
- Hire and train Management and Employees.
- Often act as Outside Sales and Delivery Person.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge of products.
- Compute and record totals of transactions. Daily Balance Sheets
- Conduct Inventory when and where needed.
- Total team sales in excess of $1.6 million
- Coached and mentored for independent franchisees running licensed Student Works Painting businesses.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, and performance coaching of independent franchisees.
- Duties included training franchisees in small business management, sales, direct marketing, customer relations, recruiting, cost control, time management, and industry-specific skills. Additional responsibilities with franchisees include goal setting and tracking, weekly coaching, and general management.
- Coached 40 independent franchisees through group seminars, one-on-one weekly meetings, and joining franchisees in the field for sales calls and jobsite visits.
- People & Performance ManagementManages district hiring and staffing process (recruiting and interviewing) for staff pharmacists, pharmacy managers, interns, and assistant store manager trainees. Ensures sufficient staffing resources and controlled payroll expenses.
- Focuses on coaching and developing Store Managers and Pharmacy Managers to drive employee engagement and increase performance.
- Identifies low performing Store Managers and ensures sufficient coaching and performance management.
- Works with Human Resources to implement training strategies to develop team members and to handle talent and performance issues.
- Drives performance management process for Store Managers; gathers input from Store Manager for Pharmacy Manager reviews.
- Addresses issues related to performance and conducts and disciplines store team members; seeks advice from Employee Relations and Human Resources as appropriate.
- Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing vision.
- Setting up of new training centers in coordination with state administration.
- Liaison with government officials (JRPs, APMs, JDMs, Employment Officers, PD and Collector)
- Management and execution for the projects at all training center of entire district.
- Oftenly meeting conducted to all training center heads
- Achieved 1600 trainees within spam of 6 months
- Assist store leadership in all store and staff issues
- Complete profit and loss performance reports monthly
- Generate repeat business through exceptional customer service
- Execute store inventories twice a year
- My primary focus as District manager was to over see the operations of 4 store locations.
- Train new management for all stores. Weekly reports for inventory, food usage, sales and to correct any errors that may be involved. Train managers how to see these errors and how to improve upon each category. As well as set goals for the week and month.
- Hire and train the most proficient staf, sales, marketing, weekly sales reports, advertising, food cost, loss prevention.
- Perform payroll functions.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.