- Promoted from Store Manager (2003) to District Manager (2010)
- Evaluate & develop store manager / assistant store manager candidates
- Actively sourcing & recruiting outside talent
- Develop new & strategic plans to drive incremental sales – grow profits
- Lead the sales & operational performance of 15 stores on a district team
- Educate staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales & customer service situations
- Develop agendas and lead monthly store leadership meetings for district team
senior district manager, mohawk program
- Manager for Midwest Territory Field Team in 8 states, servicing Home Depot locations
- Develop data review and budget reporting for senior management
- Achieved team quarterly measure sales goal consistently
- Mosaic Ring of Excellence Award, 2016
- Nominee, Mosaic Medal of Merit for Sales Performance, 2016
- Increased sales,profits and market share for promoted products by effectively leading ,coaching and managing efforts of 7 medical rep.
- Responsible for the promotion of anti-infective (Nanazoxid)
- Effectively communicate both upwards and downward
- Evaluate freight or inventory costs associated with transit times to ensure that costs are appropriate.
- Supervise the work of 5 Domo Gasoline location custome employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Make daily bank deposits from each store.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or store maintenance.
- Evaluate locations for new warehouses or distribution networks to determine their potential usefulness.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs. Acts as Store manager at different store locations as needed.
- Hire and train Management and Employees.
- Often act as Outside Sales and Delivery Person.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge of products.
- Compute and record totals of transactions. Daily Balance Sheets
- Conduct Inventory when and where needed.