- Market online and contact customers to educate them on the benefits of purchasing products
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment, answer questions about product features and benefits
- Set up and display sample merchandise at parties and distribute product samples or literature that details products
- Shared information about products through product sessions and one-on-one meetings.
- Cut grass at the water well sights
- Exchanged old water meters with new meters at different residents and locations
- Broke down all old meters
- Fixed under ground water pipes
- Flushed fire hydrates and installed new fire hydrates where needed
- Cleaned out chlorine tanks
- Did small mechanic work
- stock, transport and deliver goods
- gather and monitor run sheets
- sort milk, other dairy and non dairy products before loading and unloading
- establish long term customer relenship
- move freight, and other materials to and from stock rooms, cool rooms and loading docks
- work safety in all loading docs and high activity areas
- load products of up to 4 tonnes on a truck for delivery
- Responsibilities include to act as a professional and Knowledgeable representative of company.
- Increase sales and profits of assigned territory.
- Take orders from dealers, Sub-dealers.
- Maintain relevant stock, purchase, co-ordinate supplies to assigned territory, billing, Keep Stop Book, Invoices, Other relevant records
- Co-ordinate with Company sales representatives, frequent visits to clients and maintain relationships
- Ensure proper and adequate supply of materials.
- Represent company at various trade shows
- New business development and social media marketing.
- Developing and implementing of CRM system.
- Plan & develop displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Set up and display sample merchandise at sport events.
- Client visits and assisting with strategic promotional initiatives.