- Clean and stock cafeteria and back of house dishes
- Create a unique and individualized experience for every customer
- Responsible for maintaining the highest food safety and cleanliness standards
- Responsible for all front of house and back of house duties including money handling, stocking, prep, and cleaning
- Cleaned dishes
- Prepared what the chef needed to be done.
- Cooked food if chef was unavailable
- Made sure inventory was done.
- Assist in training all kitchen workers in all aspects of safety
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Performed varied duties assigned by Food Service Manager
- Seeks out work as each task is completed and worked at fast and safe pace.
- Made sure kitchen staff had use of proper equipment necessary for the job (gloves,aprons,chemicals,etc.)
- Take carts of dirty dishes, glasses, and cooking supplies to the back dish-room to be cleaned.
- Separate dishes by section of cafe to be put away after drying is done
- Wiped tables, mopped floors, pick up trays from the eating area into the dish room.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and stove tops, and clean glasses, dishes, and oven equipment.
- Wash pots, pans, inventory of supplies
- Inspect equipment
- Line Cook
- Requisition food and supplies
- Clean meat, fish and poultry to health regulations