- Set up dining room area tables with attention and cleaniness.
- Clean and take down the dining area, collect plates and garbage.
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manage/cook.
- Delivering meals to the right rooms and times.
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory.
- Discard left overs and take out the garbage.
- Clean food station and wash dishes, cooking vessels, and silverware.
- Operate and maintain a safe and efficient tray line that serves every resident in an adequate time frame.
- Cook and prepare food items by following standard receipts with detailed directions to ensure quality dishes.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them for following meals.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and work areas sanitary.
- Prepared meal plans in accordance to dietary guidelines.
- Ensured proper stock levels are always maintained in the kitchen.
- Delivered food to patients’ rooms, preparing and serving snacks.
- Prepare the residents’ food trays according to their specific dietary restrictions.
- Serve requested meals to residents
- Wash dishes through Dish Washer
- Help prepare meals to be served to the residents
- Routinely check refrigerators to ensure of proper temperatures
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dining hall
- Set up, clean, and maintain kitchen equipment, and dinning room. Maintain accurate diet histories of residents.
- Establish and enforce nutritional standards for all residents
- work along supervisors to provide proper nutritional diet for residents
- provide excellent customer services so the residents continue to be happy and healthy in a great living environment.