- Prepare food to order and keep records of food supplies and equipment.
- Take inventory and requisition supplies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensure that all food is stored properly and in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Prep drinks for room trays and dining
- Pass drinks to the main dining room
- Prepare two drink carts for the other dining rooms
- Prepare room trays with drinks, silverware, salt and pepper, sugar, and a straw if permitted
- Wash and wrap silverware
- Set tables with proper silverware
- Stock the walk in cooler along with the fridge
dietary aide,prep cook
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
- Keep the tea, kool-aid, and fresh applesauce prepared and stocked
- Pick up room trays and drink carts
- Clean all three dining rooms
- Provided nutrition support for geriatric individuals in an assisted-living facility
- Rotated and replenished inventory for premium freshness of all meals
- Inspected kitchen and utensils to ensure the met sanitation standards for patient safety
- Processed new diets and changes as required.
- Inspected meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and for standards of palatability and appearance.
- Charted resident meal attendance
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and meals and furniture for social gatherings.
- Plan menus and cook and serve meals and refreshments following employer’s instructions.
- Maintain clean and safe environment in the dining/kitchen room