- Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Remove trays and stack dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Prepare food items such as sandwiches, salads, sous, or beverages.
- Documented patient information obtained from interviews
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in timely manner.
- Prepared food trays fro both general and therapeutic diets, maintaining proper temperatures for hot and cold foods.
- Washed dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwasher or by hand.
- Assemble lunch tray preparation
- Bring steam tables up
- Prepare snacks for residents and make juice carts
- Follow diets
- Read orders
- Wash tables
- Serve food to residents and make coffee
- served breakfast lunch and dinner
- bused and cleaned dining area
- temped food and made sure was accurate to go out
- kept track of how residents ate
- cleaned kitchen and did dishes
- prepared nutritional snacks for evening time
- Ensure that each patient receives food with respect to their diets
- Set up the tables before each meal
- Observe the progress of the food intake of patients to nurse
- Set up trays for patients in the room
- Bus and clean tables after each meal
- Communicates well with patients and their family providing a friendly and caring attitude
- Maintain sanitation of dining rooms and kitchen