- Inspect repaired vehicles for proper functioning, completion of work, dimensional accuracy,
- Adjust or align headlights, wheels, and brake systems.and test drive vehicles to ensure proper alignment and handling.
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, and interconnection diagrams.
- PLANT EQUIPMENT
- Inspect trucks prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating condition.
- Inspect, service, and maintain diesel engines.
- Use hand and power tools and specialized machinery.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble diesel trucks,trailers and equipment.
- Removed and replaced component parts like belts, pumps, brake systems, and drive trains.
- Perform environmental quality work in field or office settings
- weekly maintenance on trucks and trailers
- repair U joints, wheel seals, brakes, equalizer, s cam, bushings, minor electrical
- kept detailed and specific notes on machines and turned into shop supervior
- Diesel Mechanics
- Basic Electricity
- Fork Lift Operator