- Created advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Developed budgets for sampling.
- Negotiated with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Priced clothing and other fashion accessories.
- Researched on customer demographics to determine how to market to them.
- Coordinated efforts with sales, design, and merchandise planning teams.
- Poster Design
- Creating Facebook posts
- Developing design layouts
- Designing Logos for clients
- Responsible for researching of trends also responsible for researching prints & fabrics through company’s fabric print library
- Create concept blast based upon seasons / trends
- Assist in the creation of mood boards
- Provide creative input on completion of designs
- Photograph garments and for inspirational purposes
- Create flat sketches by hand
- Create Flats through Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Designed promotional materials such as flyers, digital banners, and stickers using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to distribute to and attract undergraduate researchers around the University of Illinois campus
- Created Mockups using Adobe Experience Design to redesign, modernize, and increase accessibility of client’s online forms
- Redesigned portions of client’s website using Adobe Dreamweaver and HTML/CSS to improve overall aesthetics of pages
- Design inspection and holding fixtures for TATA ‘Revotron’ engine components.
- Researched new and innovative design concepts.
- Prepared illustrations of prints while consulting with supervisors.
- Utilized computer softwares such as CorelDraw to create artwork.
- Design pneumatic and hydraulic actuators for inspection line automation.