design assistant, model and sales girl
- Determine prices for clothes.
- Graphic model for the company.
- Received, modified, and documented change orders sent from the Tool and Die department
- Created blueprints for progressive dies
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of all finishes and related items.
- Render design ideas in form of 2D and 3D drawings.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and embellishment elaboration
- Work along-side employees involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples or finished garments.
junior design assistant
- General office support as needed.
- Assist onsite and during project planning.
- Talk with clients to build ongoing relationships.
- Wedding Flower Job
- Research and make inspiration mood board for new seasons.
- Make powerpoint for the application of next season showing in New York Fashion Week.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparels, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and sewing details.
- Design custom clothing and accessories for individuals and television productions.
- Make the flats in AI and explain them to pattern maker for the pattern. Edit it later after the sample is finished by sample maker.
- Make the fabric order list and list all the price and quantities.
- Source the fabric and trims in the market.
- Explain products, services and or prices.
- assisting designers
- customer service/ sales.
- maintaining cleanup and arrangements.
- taking/ fulfilling orders.
- wrapping flowers/ arranging.