- Removal & replacement of defective crowns
- Treating pediatric patients
- Taking radiographs and other allied tasks
- Providing professional dental service and care to patients
- Filling cavities, examining x rays and repairing fractured teeth
- Managing the training and development of staff
- Updating a patient’s medical records.
- Reassuring anxious patients and clearly explaining procedures to them
- Done anterior and posterior tooth Rct
- Tooth extraction
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Clinical procedures like root canal treatment, Composite and amalgam fillings, Complete dentures, extractions.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth, pit and fissure sealant treatment in pediatric patients.
- Provide clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients or the general public.
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.