- fill orders for dental prosthetics, including implant, bridges, crowns, veneers and inlays/onlays.
- specialize ceramics, metal, CAD/CAM (mostly EXOCAD).
- knowledge at dental materials and some partial denture.
- clinical experience with doctor for the extraoral repair .
- Fabricate and fit orthodontic appliances and materials for patients, such as retainers, wires, or bands. Fabricate dentures (Full and Partials). Repairs of dentures and dental appliances , Pour of impressions , Taking impressions. Pour ,trim and polish study casts.
- Set up and waxing teeth, articulate cases, duplicates .
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as dentists and dental technicians, to ensure job success.
- Sort tools and materials such as dental impression materials and different types of stone used to cast teeth replicas
- PORCELAIN BUILD UP ON VEENERS,ZIRCONS AND PFM RESTORATIONS
- ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS WITH GINGIVA
- WAX PATTERNS
- VARIOUS DENTURES LIKE COMPLETE AND REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURE,FLEXIBLES.
- BPS DENTURE WITH INJECTION MOLDING.
- ALL CERAMIC ONLAYS AND INLAYS.
- GUIDING CAD DESIGNER IN THE DESIRED SHAPE REQUIRED FOR FINAL PORCELAIN BUILDUP.
- Fabricate, alter, or repair dental devices, such as dentures, crowns, bridges, inlays, or appliances for straightening teeth.
- Melt metals or mix plaster, porcelain, or acrylic pastes and pour materials into molds or over frameworks to form dental prostheses or apparatus.
- Build and shape wax teeth, using small hand instruments and information from observations or dentists’ specifications.
- custom trays, bite blocks, dental models, case articulation, wax-ups, processing and polishing of complete and partial dentures, night guards, denture repairs, relines.
- Exercise safety practices with infection control/radiology.
- BLS Certified.
- Apply a protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
- Prepare patient, sterilize, disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials and assist dentist during dental procedures.