dental lab technician
- Created models of patients mouth by pouring plaster into dental impressions and allowing the plaster to set.
- Cleaned and sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies.
- Collected and processed co payments and out-of-pocket charges.
- Fabricate, repair, reline, or rebase dentures.
- Polish surfaces of prostheses or frameworks, using polishing machines.
- Apply wax over prosthesis frameworks or setups, using spatulas.
- Prepare wax bite blocks and impression trays for use.