- Maintain supply and demand balance for assigned products Manage regional forecasts and actively monitor daily demand, inventory goals S&OP for APAC Region.
- Support new product launches, portfolio rationalization, discontinuances and source of supply changes Drive inventory and cycle time improvements.
- Inventory and reorder point strategy planning for APAC region warehouses.
- Report material availability issues that impact sales volume with regional a worldwide management team
- S&OP cycle of up 150 SKUs.
- Analyze sales historical tendency and all the variables to achieve an accurate forecast.
- Keep a close relationship to the sales (field) to make adjustments week by week searching for a good service level.
- Implement continous improvement tools in the routine to understand outliers and control the following KPIs above targets: Forecast error, BIAS, VLC, FG Shelf Life, Service Level.
- Yellow Belt focused on reviewing all the forecast cycle for Do Bem brand when it was acquired by ABI, with a gain of 17 p.p. on the Do Bem Forecast Error KPI, which represents a cost avoidance of R$5 mi on losses (2017 X 2018).
- Develop 24-month forecast at multiple levels of aggregation to support sales, production and inventory goals
- Review historical sales trends and demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate statistical forecast models to drive productivity best results
- Prepare presentation and lead monthly Demand Planning reviews; facilitate reconciliation of recommendations between cross-functional teams; resolve issues by presenting various alternatives for decision
- Ensure product life cycles are correctly maintained so that new products are launched in a timely manner, that end-of-life products are phased out in accordance with company plans and inventory targets, and that product substitutions are managed effectively
- Analyzed and determined resolutions to multi-faceted issues that affected management and business objectives
- Created Reports that identifies gaps between Forecast and sales. This enabled the team to close the loop in terms of issues
- Forecasted baseline for Thailand and Indonesia. Enabled significant improvement for Thailand and achieved best in class MAPE for Indonesia
- Achieved and significantly improved in process metrics by implementing strong action plans, building collaboration and managing stakeholders
- Helped/backfilled the technical operations for Thailand and collaborated with supply planners regarding supply outlook and forecast supportability
- Leading the execution and continuous improvement of a monthly collaborative forecasting process for CEE & Israel
- Coordination of Product Life Cycle Management events, Special events (promotions, projects, price changes), understanding of demand drivers