Delivery Manager Resume Examples
- Spearheaded Webcasting of Delhi Assembly Elections managing service delivery and operations for the o/o Chief Electoral Officer,Delhi.
- Live CCTV surveillance for Board of Secondary Education,Rajashthan.
- Managed overall delivery of contracted services at client site.
- Attended staff and client meetings and served as liaison to manage operations for account.
- Coordinated and led internal and external site team meetings.
- Facilitated completion of deliveries and verified all documentation.
- Gathered requirements, defined scopes, allocated resources and established schedules meeting project demands.
- Complete delivery responsibilities to manage Technology, Operation and Marketing as a whole.
- Preparation of Business Requirement Document (BRD) in line with Mobile App development and configuration as per project requirement
- Adept in determining requirements, project scheduling and tracking as per defined milestone
- Adroit in facilitating Agile project delivery that includes Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Retrospective and Daily Stand-ups
- Worked on tracking user stories, business workflows, conducted daily meetings to track and monitor team performance, along with continuous Risk/Issue assessments, and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Worked on training, coaching and mentoring the assigned resources to deliver to the best of their ability on their skills and supported them on documentations and communication with stakeholders
- Instrumental in vendor coordination that included RMS integration, Telr payment gateway integration and API integration coordination with other governance bodies to streamline the data flow between middleware and 3rd party application systems
- Global Treasure Bank Core Banking and Channel Banking Implementation
- Myawaddy Bank Core Banking,Channel Banking and Card Payment System Implementation
- Ayawaddy Farmer Development Bank Core Banking Implementation
- Asia Green Development Bank Core Banking,Channel Banking and Card Payment System Implementation
- Help drivers go on the most time efficient runs.
- Answer over the phone orders.
- Go on deliveries
- Implemented client training (business and technical) and supervised software integration on client’s site.
- Responsible for handling multiple products and stakeholders including development, testing, automation and end to end deliverable
- Involvement in RFP proposals and finalize third party contracts
- Involvement in architecture, coding review and solution’s approach
- Defining product roadmap, architecture improvement and coding practices
- Requirement gathering, assist in designing technical documentation
- Involvement in technical roadmap discussions and present the same to higher management
- Played Scrum Master role and ensure smooth operation of all projects
delivery manager / senior salesforce consultantt
- Successfully led and delivered the Digital Transformation project (Salesforce Sales Cloud) involving Siebel, Salesforce, Mulesoft (MVP1).
- Planned and executed the analysis of data, mapping, identifying the flows and running the loads with the Mulesoft team
- As a CRM Consultant worked on innovative POC’s to provide the best client deliverables such as Salesforce Event Monitoring reports, Administration Reports, Adoption Reports
- AppExchange apps demonstration such as Scan Business Cards to Salesforce Accounts, Contacts.
- Gained knowledge on Analytics Studio (Einstein Analytics)
- Managing end-to-end delivery of projects according to the organizational framework
- Machine learning projects in Python
- Work closely with development teams to ensure accurate integration of machine learning models into current platforms
- Design, conduct, and report results from prototype or proof-of-concept research projects that focus on addressing new problems using machine learning algorithms.
- Develop new machine learning models to speedup product from its design to launch in market by Reducing approval cycle time from user
- possible failure in Part designs
- Process Stabilization
- Document technical specifications and operating standards for enterprise software.
- Enhancing test quality and effectiveness by working with the Development and Program Management to prevent problems and ensure that products can be tested effectively
- Regulating and coordinating testing processes and standards across multiple and simultaneous projects and departments, for various browsers and mobile devices
- Managing the test preparation phases for the production of test effort, resource calculation, test data, test cases, test execution plans, and defect report life cycle flows
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Handling Technical Team as well as Marketing team
- Giving Presentations to the client about product
- Delivery of Projects to the clients with presentation
- Maintaining Daily Accounts
- Collecting Daily reports of marketing and Technical work Status
- Manages technical resources, including planning, estimating, and developing test cases in compliance with the established engineering process
- Takes full responsibility for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities within a development and complex project
- Select project testing standards for all phases, influencing all parties, i.e. project managers, to conform to those standards and manage the client relationship with respect to all testing matters
- Involvement and provide directions in building up automated regression suites across projects
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.