delivery manager / global planner
- Staff experienced SAP consultants to support global strategic business transformation program and manage HUB center activities
- Ramp up of critical competencies to enable Project Delivery & Run/Application Maintenance activities
- Review and get aligned on Demand & Capacity
- Manage overall program roadmap, prepare and report project statuses/risks by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing of the information
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables, get aligned country project milestone plan with deployment & release plan
- Keep deployment methodology up to date to support different types of deployments
- Prepare transition concept for SAP Basis Support and align it with new target organization model
delivery manager / senior package enablement expert – crm
- Managed successful delivery of Siebel, microServices, Salesforce and Java teams involving approximately 2000 ftp of work. Implemented DevOps and DevSecOps for microServices stream.
- Engaged in growing the base account profile with innovative ideas/POCs such as 360 Degree View of Customer in Siebel, QuickCreate Actions.
- Led the set up the CI/CD platform for microServices delivery using GitHub, Jenkins, SONAR, Kubernetes, DAST, SAST (Veracode AppScan)
- Managing the cross functional teams, keeping the morale high, ensuring there is good enough of collaboration among the cross functional teams, making sure high quality work is delivered keeping in control of the cost point
delivery manager / solution architect – crm
- Managed the Application Development and Application Maintenance for CRM (Siebel) and ESB (Middleware) teams.
- Review the deliverables (Designs, Code), FDR analysis, Task Prioritization, Configuration/Environment Management for parallel developments. Planning Weekly AM releases,
- SME Development, Succession Plan, Maintained Skill Matrix, Maintained Team Utilization, Meeting Cost Point, Stake holder Management, Client Communication
- Performed the role of Quality Analyst for the account focusing on Product and Project Audits to improve quality of the deliverables and maintaining good health of the projects.
- AM Backlog reduction was highly appreciated by the client and appreciated with the “Certificate of Excellance” award.