- Managed databases in Acces 99 and SQL Server, making backups, data migrations and optimizing general data objects.
- Generated new database objects like SP’s, views, jobs, triggers and tables according to user requests from different internal departments.
- Generated reporting queries for specific time periods, offering analysis strategy to achieve demanding goals.
- Making tasks in background like console applications to populate dinamyc information for accounting process.
- Oracle, MSSQL and Postgres database routine management and improve administrative efficiency with Nagios core and my plugins.
- Oracle RAC 12.2 on HPUX and RedHat Implementation.
- Oracle 18c upgrade and data migration from 10gR2 with Golden Gate between Data Center.
- SQL Server DB migration between Data Center using LogShipping.
- Oracle RAC 12.2 on HPUX data migration between Data Center using storage sync .
- Analysis and optimization of databases
- Migration from SQL 2000 and 2008 to SQL 2012
- Creation and establishment of backup policies and information protection
- Automation of processes
- Creation and analysis of audits files
- Copying the database objects from prod to Dev using exports/imports and datapumps.
- Experience in Database point in time recovery for restore the missed objects.
- Working on DB link and MView refresh issues.
- Resolving the archive gap in between primary and standby.
- Create and enforce database development standards.Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes.
- Configured Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid control for monitoring to manage and automate the alerts based on thresholds. Utilized OEM components (Diagnostics Pack, Tuning Packs, and Change Management Pack) for analyzing the database activities and improving the performance
- Performed performance tuning of the database for the accepted level using Broad brush approach (tuning of Design, Operating system, Database, Instance, Disk I/O and Application). Implemented database performance monitoring tools
- Supported users and developers; developed queries; and optimized their stored procedures