- helping children
- teaching children
- keeping them safe
- Designing and following a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balancing your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Providing basic care and caregiving activities
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts to encourage intellectual development of children.
- Sanitize toys ad play equipment
- Keep records on individual children as to when they come and leave
- Organize and store toys and materials
- Organize activities for the kids to do ex. crafts or games
- Communicate with the children’s parents about daily activities,behaviors and any related issues
- Directed children with their homework and gave them snacks
- Took full responsibility of the health and welfare of the children
- Prepped and gave them their meals
- Displined children when necessary
- Made sure every child was treated fairly and had equal opportunities
- Put the children first
- Communicate openly with parents.
- Working with kids, which includes providing them with activities, feeding them, and putting them to sleep.
- Supervise Children at school
- Help with hot lunch handout and activities that occur